Saturday, June 1, 2013

Infographics & EduDemic

Creating an infographic (or even knowing the term used for those cool graphics) was something I had never done prior to our class project.  I enjoyed the process and playing with the different tools and websites out there aimed at creating eye catching presentations.  I ended up using infogram and it was an easy, streamlined way to make an infographic.  In perusing the internet for ways to use infographics in the classroom, I came across a website that has gathered together a multitude of great looking infographics based on the topic, information, and overall worth.  The infographic page is just one of the rich resources offered through the website EduDemic. The tagline of the website is "education technology tips for students and teachers".  I was astounded by the articles, ideas, and straightforward information I found just browsing EduDemic for a few minutes. Discovering a new resource is always exciting- this site is at the top of my list.  




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! I think I will use the iPad / Bloom's Taxonomy wheel from this website when I lead iPad training at my school next week.

    I've only read a couple blogs this afternoon, and I already feel overwhelmed by the number of great resources!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting site. Thanks for pointing me to Edudemic. Lots of great infographics on many topics. Very informative. I think I'll check here when I'm looking for an infographic on a educational topic first. Why re-invent the wheel if someone already has a good infographic out there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Edudemic on my Netvibes dashboard, too. What other sites, blogs, do you subscribe to?

    Great posts! Nice to insert a variety of media, also!

    ReplyDelete