Saturday, June 15, 2013

Feedly- Update

My Google news. Delivered.  Feedly is the tool I've used this semester to compile online news sources of my choosing.  For the purposes of my technology course, I have used Feedly to follow several education blogs.  I touched on Feedly a couple of weeks ago but wanted to reiterate how  useful it has been.  It has made life easier.  When I come across a website or blog that I want to remember and reference, I add it to my "Feedly feed" and I see updates from that site every time I sign in to Feedly. Ms. Cassidy's Classroom Blog is a site I follow that I most enjoy looking at.  Her students have blogs that can be viewed from her page.  Very cool!  I've also discovered a few new sites as a result of Feedly.  The "you might also like.." suggestions provided by Feedly have proven to be resources I'm glad to have come across.  Before using Feedly, I always bookmarked sites under the "favorites" tab on my computer.  That quickly became overwhelming and difficult to sift through.  I have found Feedly to be streamlined and easy to navigate.  I've even added a few lifestyle and interior design blogs to my list.  I figure I may as well use it to organize everything I like to browse!  

No comments:

Post a Comment