Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Feedly

I just started using Feedly to keep track of several blogs that I've come across that give me ideas and inspiration for my future classroom- and the pathway there.  Scholastic has a list of "Top 20 Teacher Blogs" which is where I got the few that I've started to follow.  There is a blog for student teachers and a forward thinking tech blog, both of which are my favorites so far.  I plan to add more to my feed, but I want to make sure they are blogs that will be useful to me and not, for instance, ideas for high school teachers.  There are so many out there.  Slowly but surely, I think I'll start to build a great base of blogs that provide me with lots of insight!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, I will definitely check out that scholastic list. What a great resource. I am using Netvibes, but overall the class seems to like Feedly better. If you haven't I would check out Cool Cat Teacher's blog. She seems to have stuff that is relevant for elementary teachers.

    ReplyDelete